Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I added my RSS Feed to the bottom of my Blog!

What a title! It is definitely a mouthful. Now I have to scour the rest of my classmates blogs and RSS feeds and add them to my RSS feed to create a black hole in the Internet! HAHAHAHA!!! Is anyone out there as tired as I am of looking at this screen!?! Anyway, today I am out sick. I have Pharyngitis or something and although it is not contagious, the medicine for it is messing with my stomach. Biaxin I think. I am too lazy to get up and look at the bottle for the correct spelling. I got this from the change in weather that kick started my sinuses, that promptly started draining and "voila!"- Pharyngitis. At least I am getting caught up with this class. I hope everything is going well with all of you!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Your furl.net account is great. You "done good". So don't sweat the small stuff! You're doing much better than you think you are. Keep up the good work!