Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Catch-up Time!

Okay classmates! I am trying to catch up here and that's why I am posting like a "madwoman". I am tired and I want to go to bed but before I do let me tell you how I feel about Wikis. As stated on the discussion board I love Wikis, I just don't want to "author" one. I don't think I know enough about anything that I can say "research my infinite knowledge on my Wiki". The contributers to Wikipedia are really good and if they are not they sound like they are. The other Wikis I visted (which are linked to my Furl account at the bottom of this page) are great too! Maybe I will know enough about something when I grow up and I will start a Wiki but I asure you that by that time Wikis will be outdated. Now, that is not to say that I do plan to use them in the classroom. If they aren't blocked. My students will be getting into research projects soon and I know I will be checking out Wikipedia.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Don't be too concerned about the catch up. All of us have had to catch up at one time or another. I will be doing so next week--I've had a minute or two to check in to see what has happened on net since we left home. You're doing fine!